Director of Consultancy & Communications
Having worked to help to shape the sustainability agenda for over twenty years, Salterbaxter is one of the market's leading consultancies. The business is now looking to appoint a new Director of Consultancy and Communications.
Salterbaxter work with some of the world's largest and most exciting organisations, offering end to end services. From materiality to strategy definition, stakeholder engagement to consumer campaigns, Salterbaxter enable their clients to make sustainability creative, tangible and actionable.
As the Director of Consultancy and Communications, you will lead the sustainability advisory function, overseeing and driving the core sustainability consultancy operation from our UK Headquarters (servicing UK and European clients). This will involve specific advisory work for clients and maintaining and developing your own portfolio in addition to overseeing project teams, providing strategic leadership to internal and external stakeholders and working closely alongside the new business team.
- Actively create new business opportunities through networking and personally lead pitches to win new business and new clients
- Shape and nurture a committed and talented team and have overall accountability for the UK office's consulting practice targets (annual and quarterly)
- Accountability for generating and delivering profitable business, including spearheading and overseeing business development, and leading large accounts and streams of business.
- Support and develop valued client relationships, leading large accounts and consulting streams across a range of sector both on an individual level and as a team leader
- Ensure Salterbaxter's consulting work is of a consistently high quality
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience in sustainability consulting and a credible track record
- A recognised team player and leader, able to guide, nurture and ensure the development of the team
- Strong commercial acumen with evidence of owning and delivering against sizeable revenue targets at a senior level
- Used to working as a strategic consultant/advisor at the senior executive level (head of sustainability, head of communications etc.)
- An agile and innovative working style, paired with an operational mindset and excellent attention to detail
- Ambition to further establish a personal brand in the industry; active on social channels, passionate about sustainability and up to date with all the latest trends and insights
Not only does Salterbaxter have an impressive track record and an enviable range of clients, but in 2014, it became part of the communications consultancy giant, Publicis, providing the team with an extensive support network and opportunities for future collaboration within the group.
As Director of Consultancy and Communications, you will have the unique opportunity to influence decision making at the highest level across some of the world's largest value chains, and act as a conduit of positive disruption which could influence the future of our planet.
If you would like to apply for this role please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how we collect and process candidates' personal information, please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
For details on how we use your personal information, see our Privacy Notice.